Thursday, September 13, 2007

Here it goes...

And here it is... my very first blog. It was just making the first entry that scared me. That's the hardest part for me. It's always the hardest thing for me, to just start something! After I start, I'm fine. It's smooth sailing from there.

I've been wanting to start a blog for quite awhile now, but another reason that I haven't until now is that I don't think that I am a good writer in the least bit. It's not one of my blessed talents that's for sure. I was worried that writing my thoughts elsewhere, other than my journal, might bore people to tears. Writing interestingly is not my forte. Photography is more of my kind of thing. It's much more comfortable to me that's for sure. And I'm sure photos of mine will be included in my blogs quite often, providing blogger allows me enough space. This can be my life/photography blog. There we go.

1 comment:

Brett - Rachel B said...

YAY! I'll be reading this so keep it clean Nik...
kidding
I am stoked though!