Thursday, December 6, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

December 5th was my birthday. I'm 24! I wanted to get the day off, mostly so I didn't have to wake up before dawn on my birthday. If I did nothing else on my birthday, atleast I would be able to sleep in! I was able to, thanks to Rachel for picking up my shift. Thanks again Rach! Here's a birthday portrait I took while being far too bored at home. Later on, after Skyler got home from work, we made reservations for The Melting Pot restaurant. We then went to the Gateway mall to kill some time before our reservation.





We then headed over to The Melting Pot. I had been wanting to try it for awhile and I guess there was no better time than now right? Neither of us had had cheese fondue or cooked our own meat at a restaurant before. I liked the food and experience a lot.
Here we are just before dessert.



And here are the dippings for the chocolate.



The Chocolate, garnished with oreo cookies, is off to the side. It was so delicious! Dessert was definitely the best part. However, I wish there were more brownies and less marshmellows. It was a very nice birthday!

No comments: