Thursday, October 29, 2009

10 days old photos

I can't believe my little guy is already 4 weeks old tomorrow! I'm already coming to terms with the fact that babies grow super fast. I already can't keep up with how fast time is flying by. I guess I'm one of those new moms that need like a year to recover and get back to reality (I don't even know what that's supposed to mean) and in the meantime I expect him to not grow but stay as tiny as he is. On the other hand, I'm so completely exhausted that I find myself wishing he was grown-up a tad more; perhaps to the point where he can feed himself and not need to be changed a zillion times a day. Then I might be good. Naw, not really. It's a lot of work but I know that it all comes with the package. It's all part of the experience if you will. Good thing he's so darn cute. It makes it all just a tad easier to deal with.

Here are some photos of Westin at 10 days old. This session with him was quite brief as he woke up sooner than I hoped. I was hoping to get another session in but never did. I'm glad I got these though. He makes me melt!










4 comments:

Kittyrunner said...

such precious pictures!!

satomblablabla said...

i love love love. when are you going to bring him in and share him with us?????

Mandi Roth said...

So So Precious!! Loving the pictures. What a cutie.

Brett - Rachel B said...

what a sweetie!