Monday, January 18, 2010

For my 26th

It was a snowy Saturday so we stayed in as long as we could, but I really wanted to get out and eat somewhere. It was a good excuse to try somewhere new to eat. I wanted to try a cute little deli downtown, but by the time we got there, they weren't serving lunch anymore. So instead of driving around aimlessly in the snowy weather, we just went next door to a Thai restaurant. I'm usually a fan of Thai, but Skyler wasn't, but he obliged because it was my birthday. Thanks babe. We had a very pleasant time. It wasn't as good as my other favorite Thai place, but that's ok.

Westin showing his excitement for my birthday


I normally make cupcakes when it's someone's birthday, but since it was my birthday I requested we go buy some. We drove to So Cupcake (quite a bit out of the way) for some cupcakes.

This place is so cute. It's like a little girls dream!






We got 12.
Yeah, and they were all gone by the end of the night.




We ended the night with a movie. It was our first attempt at a movie with Westin. He was wonderful. He slept the whole time. I had a wonderful birthday with my new little family. Thanks boys!

5 comments:

meg said...

What a fun birthday! That cupcake place looks darling. I will definitely have to keep that in mind. Your pictures are gorgeous, too!

Shasta said...

Happy belated luvs! You look great and your baby is too cute! Cant wait to meet him!
hugs!!

Mandi Roth said...

What a fun Birthday!! Love the cupcake place. So cute! it really is a girls dream.

Brett - Rachel B said...

cute!

Kittyrunner said...

Happy Birthday!! Mine is tomorrow...I'm sure Ben wishes he could ask you to do the honors of the birthday cupcakes. :)