Sunday, April 4, 2010

January 2010

I thought about forgetting about how far behind I am in my blogging and just vow to do better from now on, but I was thinking about eventually printing off parts of my blog into a book. So for this purpose I will try my best to catch up a little.

Westin turned 3 months old in January. He began to show his personality a little more. he also began to sleep better. We stayed over at grandma Duncans a lot in the first part of the month. We really enjoyed spending lots of time with the family.

These were my favorite pictures of Westin from January. I took these next batch of pictures with him in the blue and white jacket at my mom's house. There was some absolutely wonderful light coming through the window so I took advantage.

Oh, this boy makes my heart melt!








In January I started making these egg, bacon, cheese tarlets and they've been quite popular with both Skyler and my family. A little something different for breakfast!
Love these jammies from Grandpa Duncan
Mr. Chubba Wubba taking a bath in his baby spa!


We think he's a little too young to have his own phone so I let him borrow mine from time to time, but only for emergencies of course.

Mckenzie celebrated 16th birthday


Why so serious?

I went for a drive and I found a gorgeous snow covered field with some trees. Even though it's Spring, I'm hoping to post them on my photo blog soon!

January marked the beginning of my obsession with "gormet sandwhiches" or so I call them anyways. I love making my own delicious sandwhiches

Westin began to suck his thumb a lot in January. He now does it only occasionally, it's not something he does all the time. I thought it was so cute. I took a picture almost every time I saw him doing it.





Yeah, I wasn't kidding!

Here is the beautiful Natalie

Sunlight through the window
Westin began to smile a lot moreSeeing my baby smile is one of my favorite things about being a momBunny Ears!I love to watch him sleep

Playing with Uncle TonyMom and Westin
My happy boy

2 comments:

Shasta said...

So stinken cute! Glad to know there is another mom out there with 50 billion photos to post too! I cant take enough, and with our little cuties, who could blame us?! LOl!
He is the cutest! Hope to meet him some day!
hugs! Miss you guys!

Kittyrunner said...

I love the thumb sucking pictures, too! Cute! Being a mom is really really fun sometimes, huh? :)