Sunday, August 1, 2010

Swim time!

Back in April I was really looking forward for summer to get here so I could play with Westin at the pool! One thing I wanted to do was take a mommy-baby swimming class. I had seen a fun looking mommy-baby swimming class at the Farmington pool a few years back before and wanted to try it out. So I signed us up.

The class was in early July at a wonderful lady's house. It wasn't quite like the one I had seen before. Turns out this particular class was for babies-age 3. But really Westin was the only infant. Most of the other kids were probably between 2 and 3. So we had to improvise a lot, but we just went with it and still had so much fun. I learned a lot that I'll be able to use a little bit down the road!


Westin loves being in the water! He loves to splash and kick his legs in the water!



No comments: