Wednesday, July 6, 2011

U2!!!!

My sister and I were able to go to U2 last month thanks to a certain someone with the hookups. I'm not a super huge U2 fan, but I do have several of their cds and know most of their songs so I was rather excited. It was a fun night.

We grabbed some delicious Arella Pizza before the concert. Setabello still has my heart but this place sure was good!



We took Trax and ended up missing all of the opening show, The Fray, because we had to wait so long and half the city was waiting to take it too. We made it just in time to grab some to-die-for donuts and maple dip before the show started.

Mmmmm.....




5 comments:

Andrea said...

love the bangs! that is a lot of people!! Glad that someone else isn't a huge fan of them either

Brett - Rachel B said...

What a fun night - you are so lucky to have a sister!
Also I love your hair, today I was just thinking how well you would fit in Japan, your so sheek and yet modest about it.

donuts. mmmmmmmm.

Brett - Rachel B said...

What a fun night - you are so lucky to have a sister!
Also I love your hair, today I was just thinking how well you would fit in Japan, your so sheek and yet modest about it.

donuts. mmmmmmmm.

Brooke said...

Looks fun! I love having sister time...mines in Alabama. :( But I am happy for you two! :)

satomblablabla said...

Looks like a fabulous show... heard from lots of other people it's hands down the best concert they've been to.

p.s. Have you ever tried Setabello's gelato? OUT OF THIS WORLD GOOD!