Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Italy

We're going to Italy!!!
 
 Fabulous photo of Tuscany

 We've always talked about going for our 10 year anniversary, but why wait right!?
 It was a pretty last minute decision for a trip to Europe, but it's all working out. 
It's only less than a month away! ah!
Since we booked our plane tickets, Italy has been on my mind constantly.
It's a good thing we didn't have this planned months in advance. I might have gone coo-coo.
I have a lot to do to prepare for it, so I better get on it!

2 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

Yay!! Have so much fun! i want to hear all about it when you get back.

Kenley and Mel said...

NO WAY!?! You are so lucky. I would love to go there. I hope you have so much fun there. If you get some spare time don't forget to send us some pictures ;)