Friday, November 18, 2011

Labor Day

Labor Day.
My family went up to Perry/Brigham City, as we have made it a tradition to do in September, and brought home bushels and bushels of peaches. Oh how I love to bite into my first peach of the season; straight from the farmer and fresh from the orchard. I tried my had at making peach jam this year. I made lots of it. For some reason jam tastes better when you make it yourself:)
And of course we stopped by Maddox for some lunch. I had me a delicious peach shake!

1 comment:

Kenley and Mel said...

Oh, I LOVE peaches. Kenley usually gets some up there when he's out for business and brings home a bushel or two. We love to make peach cobbler, peach shakes, cut them up and put them in canned milk...oh there's so many ways to eat that delicious fruit ;) I've never made peach jam, I shall try that. We usually do raspberry peach jam. That's pretty good too!