Thursday, December 22, 2011

Love to ride

Looking at these pictures made me feel nostalgic about summer. We took bikes rides as often as we could. The trail is perfect, away from traffic and in the countryish. It was one of my favorite things we did this Summer. It was a mixture of perfect really; being with my family, enjoying the great outdoors, the beautiful evening Summer weather, the warm breeze on my face, and a good excuse to get a little exercise.

Sometimes we would just ride, but sometimes we would make a stop at the Harmon's and grab a drink, snack, or a meal, usually whatever we had time for before we lost the sun (when bugs would smack us in the face on the way home). Westin loved the bike rides. He never complained and would even ask us to go on bike rides sometimes. Family bike rides are the best! 

 So serious. Look happy!
That's what I get...





I love bike rides!

2 comments:

Kenley and Mel said...

I agree - I miss summer so much! I can't wait for the warm weather to come back into town. Your family bike rides seem so fun. It's something I might have to do with Ken and our little one next summer. How is everything going, how are you feeling?

Lisa said...

So great to hear from you...thanks for checking in on my blog :)

Can't say I am missing summer down here in AZ though ;) We have just hit our prime!