Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bradley's farewell talk was last Sunday. Skyler and I sat front and center (almost). I wanted to be able to see him up close and Skyler probably wanted to be able to make faces at him. There was another missionary speaking also. Brad gave an awesome talk. It was an emotional sacrament meeting for me.

Then we went to the house for some grub. My mom took the pressure off herself of making the main course by ordering lots of Cafe Rio. That went over quite well. Then she slaved in the kitchen making endless desserts. Other kind souls brought other dishes as well, so there was plenty of delicious food. I took lots of pictures for brad, but here are a few of the occasion.


He leaves Tuesday. I'll probably post more pictures then if I don't look like a cry baby in them.

3 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

Great pics. Sounds like a great day. yummy food, cafe rio.. ummm. I bet that will be hard to have him leave, but he's doing a great thing. I can't wait to see more. Wish him luck for me. Love you!!

Kenley and Mel said...

It looks like such a wonderful turnout! I am so happy for Bradly though. He's a great kid.

Heather said...

omgosh! is that ethan means?? maybe not but thats who i thought of seeing him.