Tuesday, April 7, 2009

16 weeks

16 weeks: 2 days


Well, here's my miniture baby bump! It looks like I look bigger in the first picture but I assure you they were both taken tonight. Maybe it's because I was slouching more in the first or the different way I was standing.

So, I went for a pregnancy check-up today and was told I've lost weight. Now of course I'm supposed to be gaining weight, not losing it. And this would make sense if I've been ya know... but I haven't. So, I have a plan... eat more! It's easier to work on eating more to gain rather than to lose it. Though I'm not one that usually eats a lot. I don't always eat entirely the healthiest, but I don't eat a lot. So it may be a tiny struggle to make sure I remember to eat more meals in a day, but no big thang.

4 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

You look so cute!! EAT!!! ha ha.. i wish the doc would tell me to eat more.. it is always harder to loose your right.

Heather said...

I wouldn't worry about it. I think I stayed about the same between the 12th and 16th week. There will be plenty that comes later =).

Brett - Rachel B said...

oh how fun! you look adorable. Can't wait to see your baby!

Kittyrunner said...

Yay for baby bumps! I loved seeing my body change and knowing a little baby was getting bigger.