Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's a Boy!!!


Yesterday we went in for the first ultrasound and to find out the sex. It had been a very long 2 weeks for us since I set the appointment. We were so ready to find out, we just couldn't take it anymore. We're definately impatient. I know women go in for ultrasounds all the time, but it was just the most fun experience for me. I had my love by my side holding my hand as we saw our baby on the screen for the first time. It was awesome. The doctor told us, I have some good news and some bad news. Good news is that it looks very healthy (which truely is all I care about), and the bad news, your about 10 days give or take behind your previous due date. I admit I'm a little bummed. I'd like to be done with this pregnancy thing sooner than later, however, I wasn't suprised. I hadn't even written in the due date in my planner yet because I wanted to wait for the ultrasound measurements to be sure. Our new due date is September 30th, so we very well could have an October baby!


Meet our future little man!
(There is the head on the right with the left arm, just in case you can't tell:)

7 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

So excited for you guys. Your little man will be handsome. I'm glad you have a new due date, but i'm kind of sad, i will miss seeing the baby then, unless you have him early!

Brett - Rachel B said...

He looks like he's just chillin' in there. I can see how he's a Libra.
So stoked for you. With a mom like you he's gonna be the best dressed boy on the block.

jamiejammers said...

Yeah, little boys are fun and you get extra love from them!!( moma's boys)

Stephanie said...

congrats!!

satomblablabla said...

OMG, I'm so excited for you!!!! Any names yet?

chelseareeve said...

I am soooooo happy for you. Congratulations to you. I bet that would be hard to sit and wait to know what you were having. I am happy for you though. I haven't blogged in MONTHS...and I just got on and updated my blog and I also went on to other people's blogs...you being one of them. I really am happy for you. I will see you soon!!!

Kenley and Mel said...

Ahh congrats congrats. I am so so happy for you!!! I think the due date sounds perfect. I am so excited!