Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Christmas

Westin's first Christmas!
Made some cookies

Those of you who have been to our apartment know that it's a tiny apartment. And as many of you know the amount of available space has diminished even further with the work Skyler does at home. I wanted to put up a tree but there just wasn't anywhere to put one! So I just figured we wouldn't have a tree this year. But one night I came home to Christmas tree in our living room. And he didn't just set it up, but decorated it as well. How sweet is my husband!?

Christmas Morning
at the Duncan home
Sampling the Red Velvet cake

Family picture
(and sleep time)

2 comments:

Brett - Rachel B said...

cute! love the lights on your tree. You never see the multi colored ones anymore.

Heather said...

All we get is one line? haha. just kidding. I actually forgot about that picture. I'll have to get mine off our camera and send it to everyone.