Saturday, May 1, 2010

March 2010

March was a month full of new things.

We moved into our new apartment.
Westin started sleeping in his new crib (in his own room, yeah!)



Westin had his first haircut!

and he didn't like it!I had actually been wanting to get it cut since he was like 3 months old. He had the worst comb-over, old man hair, so at 5 months, I finally had my sister cut it. Looks so much better.

We had my family over for dinner to celebrate Skyler's 29th birthday.

I made my first homemade from completely from scratch cake ever.

Buttermilk chocolate cake with fudge icing. This pictures does not do it justice. I will be dreaming about this cake for months to come! I later came to find out Skyler doesn't even like coconut! Oops, now I know.

29 and looking good!

There were a few days here and there in March that brought some nice weather so we took walks on pretty much all those nice days. One day Westin and I were out for a walk and I just kept walking until I got to my families house. My little brother, Britton, got these pictures of Westin and I. I love them.



We took Westin swimming for the first time. A week or so prior, we made an attempt to go but the parking lot was completely full. We figured it couldn't be all that fun with that many people, so we went on a different day and it was perfect. We had so much fun. We'd gone swimming before, just Skyler and I, and it was rather boring, but with a baby, we had a blast! I had so much fun, I signed us up for a mommy-baby swimming class for this summer.


I love this picture. So sweet.

1 comment:

Kittyrunner said...

wow, he looks so different with his haircut! The pictures of you and Westin look so cute. The one of he and Skyler is cute, too. that'll be fun for you to have that swim class!