Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Visit to the Cooks

I found my memory card! Yah! The next few posts of from May.

Skyler and I took my brother and sister to Grandma and Grandpa Cooks to visit. We sat on the lawn then moved up to the porch and chit chatted. We sipped on some lemonade and grandma served up her banana bread.

Oh how I love summer. Spending time with family outside in the summer air is so much fun!



Buffy was being extremely well behaved! She wouldn't jump up on Westin. She jumped up and licked everyone else, but she wouldn't touch the baby. I was so impressed!






She was so patient while we helped Westin pet her. She just sat there patiently.











I LOVE this.
So sweet

4 comments:

Kenley and Mel said...

Oh I love going to Grandma and Grandpa Cooks! They are the greatest! It seems like you guys had a ton of fun. And, I am super impressed as well that buffy didn't jump all over lil Westin. That's great!!!

Tony & Natalie said...

How adorable....westin is such a daddys boy! So sweet I love it.

Mandi Roth said...

What a fun day!! Adorable pictures and Westin is getting so big and so sweet!

satomblablabla said...

sooo adorable!