Monday, September 13, 2010

Tony Grove Lake

On our day trip, on our way to Bear Lake, we stopped in Logan Canyon for a hike. I had heard this particular place had a ton of wildflowers so I thought it would be a pretty hike. It was kind of a drive off the main road. Once we got there, it appeared we were already at the lake that I thought we'd be hiking to. The parking lot was right next to it. There were hikes to take, but they were away from the lake and we didn't really want to do that, so we just hiked (or walked rather) around the lake and admired the lake and the flowers. There were a lot of pretty wildflowers, but not as many as I thought there would be. Maybe there were more on the hikes, but the area was definitely so pretty. I could have sat there by the lake all day.










We had some lunch by the lake
Then I tried the backpack on the short walk back to the car to test out how heavy it was.
Heavier than I thought it would be, but not too bad all at the same time.





Westin was exhausted from being carried around;)



1 comment:

Brett - Rachel B said...

That carrier looks awesome. Looks like a perfect family day.