Sunday, December 12, 2010

In a meadow far far away..

Back in September, we had our family pictures taken by the wonderful Lindsey Stewart of Green Apple Photography. She is the one I was able to assist over the summer. I loved loved loved working with her. I love her style. She is fantastic at what she does. I knew I wanted her to take our family photos. She did a great job. We love them!

I can't believe how much Westin has changed even in just the last 3 months! Since these were taken his toddler face has continued to take set in, he's started walking, and he's also had a lot more teeth come in since these were taken. I'm working on getting these on the wall before they become obsolete!




One of my favorite film shots

 





4 comments:

Heather said...

These are fantastic! You are gorgeous Nic!

Andrea said...

I love the card thanks for sending us one. Maybe one day I will be brave and not take family pics at the park.

Kenley and Mel said...

Here style is so neat. I love your family pictuers. I think your christmas card turned out so cute. You have an adorable lil family! And you are such a beautiful mom!!!

Mandi Roth said...

LOVE them!! Great photos. Your family is beautiful!