Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas

The next few are some of the very few pictures that were taken on Christmas (and they weren't even taken by me! Obviously.) I was more of an observer of Christmas than a capturer. A stark contrast to the millions of photos I took last year. It was kind of nice to just relax and enjoy! I'll probably regret not having more pictures later;)

But I like these ones that Skyler got of Westin and I. It was so much fun to be a part of the whole Santa experience! And it will only get better as he gets older!


More than anything, Christmas was wonderfully relaxing and lazy. Aside from being with family, that's got to be the best part of the holidays! The last few days I've had to really push myself to get out of the lazy mode and get some housework done.

No comments: