Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bradley's Return!

My younger brother Bradley, returned from his mission in Porto Alegre, Brazil a few weeks ago. We felt a big void when he was gone, so we were incredibly happy to get him back home.

Here are some pictures of his big arrival at the airport.

All of us screamed (well maybe just the girls) when we saw him turn the corner.
Hugging mom!
Skyler and Brad
Brad meeting his first nephew for the first time.
Westin didn't give him a big welcome. He was pretty confused about all the excitement.
 Welcome home!
I'm very proud of the sign I made, though the "N" at the very end bothers me so much I have a hard time looking at it.
Admiring his picture on the wall.
And I don't have any pictures, but while he was gone, my mom gave his bedroom a makeover. He loved it!
~
Brad stopped by to visit our place a few days later.
Brad at our place after a long day of snowboarding.
Westin warmed up pretty quickly. 
Now their good buddies!
It's good to have him home:)

1 comment:

Mandi Roth said...

SO happy Your brother is home. How exciting!! So happy for you all.