Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I've been tagged...

Ok, so I've been tagged several times now, maybe it's time I actually do this for once...

The Rules:

~Each player answers the questions about themselves, then tags 5 other people.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Let's see, I was 14 years old. I was what I would consider an awkward teenager trying to figure out who she was and get through horrible life in jr. high school.

Five Snacks I Enjoy:
*Piece of toast with Adams Peanut Butter, honey, and sliced banana on top.
*Honey nut cheerios with strawberries
*JAMBA JUICE!
*My new favorite guilt-free cookie Skyler has been making recently. I can't believe they are actually healthy.
*Ovaltine!

Five Things On My To Do List Today
*Get over the fact that Archuleta didn't win American Idol, even though I really liked both David's pretty much equally. Cook totally deserves it! I just had a place in my heart for the cute little guy.
*clean the messy pile of paperwork on the counter
*watch more season 3 of 'Medium'
*Go to bed

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
*Invest
*Buy a nice but simple and comfortable home
*Share it with those who would really need it/fund my way to Africa to volunteer
*I'd finally be able to buy all the photo equipment I want for sure
*Travel!!!

Five jobs that I have had:
*Personal assistant at my dad's computer store
*Cashier/sales associate at Michael's crafts (erghh!)
*Office Assistant for Nevada appraisal company
*Residential advisor at 3 treatment centers
*Photographer assistant

Five of my bad habits:
*Twisting my hair around my finger
*Grinding my teeth at night! ah! That's so bad!
*Emotional eating
*spending too much of my time on flickr and processing photos in Photoshop
*Overreacting

Five places I have lived:
*Kaysville, UT
*Provo, UT
*Las Vegas, NV
*Henderson, NV
*Salt Lake City, UT

Five People I Want to Get to Know Better:
A nice way of saying “Tag. You’re it!”

...Everyone reading this!;)

6 Random Things:
*My legs are killin me from my P90X-Plyometrics workout! I'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow! I'm not even kidding.
*I have ADD. I have the hardest time concentrating on anything really.
*On days I don't work and am home alone, I have music from my iTunes playing almost all day until Skyler comes home. It's too quiet! That'll change once kids are in the picture someday!
*I am addicted to watching Oprah and reading her bookclub books
*Skyler won movie tickets from the radio for the new Indiana Jones movie for Thursday night. Totally excited!

7 comments:

satomblablabla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
satomblablabla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
satomblablabla said...

hey nic,

I am sooo jealous that you get to see Indiana Jones for FREE!!! that's awesome! I enjoyed reading the random facts... thanks for playin'. By the way... I loooove the pics of you with your husband. YOU ARE SO DANG PHOTOGENIC!! beeyu-tee-full!

ps. i'm a big time dork and messed up my comment twice!! *smacking forehead*...my apologies

thebelnapfam said...

Yeah you did a tag. I love tags because I get to know the quirky things about people....It was fun to learn more about you!!! I have thought about px90 do you like it?

thebelnapfam said...

Oh and you need to email me that quilty free cookie recipe....sounds good!!!

Kenley and Mel said...

I am so glad you were tagged, it was great learning more about you!

Mandi said...

fun getting to know you.. I miss you so much. I hope you had fun at the movie. I will try and do the tag thing.. I need to just get better at blogging.. :)