Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Celebrating 3 years...

Yesterday was our 3 year wedding anniversary. We were just talking in the car the other day how we don't feel the need to say "I can't believe it's been 3 years already! Time flies!" Though it certainly does seem more romantic that way. But it does feel like it's been 3 years. I'd say it feels like exactly that long. All of the wonderful and the difficult times make it seem that way.
I am grateful for how much I have grown these past 3 years. You don't really think about it until you actually look back and think wow, I have learned a lot! I have things I am proud of and things I've learned from to try to improve and strengthen our marriage. I am so grateful for finding the perfect person for me. Sometimes I am in awe at how right we are for eachother. He really compliments me. And I would hope that I do the same for him. I look forward to spending eternity with eachother along with our current and future family.

We decided Our Anniversary was as good an excuse as any to get away for a little bit. We didn't go far. We went to Park City, but that was far enough for me. We stayed at a hotel at The Canyons Resort. We did some shopping at the outlets, did a lot of relaxing in the hotel, and went to some cool restaraunts. It's nice to get away even just for a day.

Here are some of my favorite photos of us taken 3 years ago





Cheers to the next 80 years!

3 comments:

thebelnapfam said...

Congrats on 3 years. I love those pics of you two, so cute!!!! Our 6 year is on sat, May is the best month to get married!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys. i love you.. Congratulations!! I am almost to 4 years. Weird, huh?? j/k I love being married. Very cute pics by the way. I love them.. stay happy!!!

Kenley and Mel said...

Congrats on the 3 year mark. Your two are such an adorable couple. I am so lucky to know you and even better be related to you! Thanks for all your help with EVERYTHING. You guys are two amazing people who make an amazing couple!