Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pretty sweet shift bonding

So tonight I went to the BEES Game with Skyler and some of my co-workers. We finally managed to pull of a "shift bonding" activity. We have planned activities in the past but they have always failed. Then recently I had a thought... "Hey! I have some pretty sweet hook-ups with my brother-in-law! We should go to the Bee's game!" And so it was, I arranged it thanks to Tony! Thanks man! This time most of us managed to get there. Jeremy, the big sports fan and the only guy on our shift, was totally stoked to come but last minute couldn't make it for some reason or another.
We had pretty awesome seats, but we sat pretty much where all of the foul balls go. We nearly got smacked in the face from one of the foul balls. The ball was coming right towards us, really fast I might add, and hit the ad sign right above us with a big smack! then ricocheted another direction. Yeah we totally freaked.
The game was lots of fun. Here are some pics from the night.

Brit, Laura, Me, Skyler


The game

Hm

The anticipation!!!

My Prince

We were pretty sure this was the helicopter carrying President Bush from Park City to Salt Lake City, but who knows.

The mascot helping the crowd with the YMCA.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a lot of fun.

KatBouska said...

I just followed the link over from Satomblablabla, hubby took my four year old to the Mariners Game and they should be home any minute. Those pictures make me think of what a good time they're probably having!!