Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Update

I've realized that I haven't really updated in a while. So here it goes. Skyler has been working a lot lately. He has been getting a lot of overtime, which is good, financially speaking, but he is just so exhausted! Yesterday for example, he worked for 13 hours. He's also been working late on Fridays and until mid-afternoon on Saturdays. Poor thing. I would be so burnt out. I've been told this shouldn't last too much longer, let's hope not!
Let me also add that Skyler has also been doing amazing in his aspiration to start living a healthy lifestyle. He has been going for 16 weeks now. He has been following the Body-for-Life program. He has only been following the food portion of the program and has been doing his own thing for workouts.
Body-for-life is a 12-week challenge which allows one free day per week. However, Skyler decided that he was not going to take a free day at all!. So get this... He hasn't had any sort of sweets or anything questionable what-so-ever (including pizza, ice cream, white bread products, sugary anything) in 16 weeks! I don't know how he does it. I mean, in general, I eat pretty healthy, but I like to indulge occasionally. He however, feels no need. He has a whole new philosophy on eating now. It was a complete turn around from how he used to eat. I am so proud of him.




As for myself, I have just been working and doing photography on the side. I was asked to assist in a wedding a few weeks ago. It was my first time shooting a wedding. I am no longer working for the other photography company I mentioned a while back. Thank goodness. I won't go into that. I am hoping that I will be working with Emily more. She was awesome to work with. This is pretty much it for me for now.

4 comments:

Mandi said...

sounds busy.. i miss you guys so much. I need to email you and tell you what's going on.. I really miss you at work right now. :) but mostly just you. You'll have to tell me about the other photographer, and what happened.. I am glad your working with someone else, if you get a chance i want to see other pics.

thebelnapfam said...

Way to go Skyler!!!! I wish I could be that dedicated.....So I think that the sound of music goes until August. It is so worth the trip it was incredible!!!! It was fu seeing you at Costco the other day!

Brett - Rachel B said...

You guys are just too good looking.
You can stop now... anytime..
Seriously though! Good for Skylar!

hey Nic-
How did you make such cute blog background? mine needs help! ASAP!
rachel

Stephanie said...

Hey who is The Forsgren Family? they left a comment on my post but they are blocked.