Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Fun in Park City

Tuesday my mom invited us to come along with some of my other family to Park City. Skyler was working so it was just me who came. We spent most of the day there. We started out with one ride on the Alpine Slide, followed by two rides on the Coaster. (Yeah, that's expensive, thanks mom!) It was my first time on the coaster. I screamed the whole way down! It went way too fast! Even though they told me I wouldn't, it seriously felt like I was going to fall out of the thing! This makes me feel old. I used to live for this kind of thing when I was younger!





Then we had some lunch and went to the Outlets for some shopping.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I hope you enjoyed the time with your family.. Too bad Skyler couldn't go.

satomblablabla said...

Dude... I sooo want to go and do this... and it seems like everyone around me keeps going. Looks like such fun!