Sunday, November 23, 2008

Congrats Cassie & Alec!

Cassie, a friend of mine, was married on Friday in the Salt Lake Temple and had her reception on Saturday. It was a beautiful couple of days. I love weddings, especially when a good friend is getting married. Just so much fun.
Cassie and I met at Weber State about 5 years ago. We later became roomates in Provo until just before I was married. I'm so happy for her and Alec, her new husband. I wish them so much happiness. And I'm so excited that they will be living close so we can be married friends now!

me and Cassie

I took a few photos at the wedding, which you can find here.

1 comment:

Brett - Rachel B said...

cool hat! She was a bridesmaid at your wedding right? I always regret not talking to her.
Oh well! Married friends are great aren't they?