Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Jazz Game

My sister Natalie invited me to go with her to the JAZZ game last night. Tony, her husband, works at the Jazz games doing media type things and sometimes she'll sit right behind him during the game, but tonight he was going to be doing something different so she invited me so sit in their season tickets seats. We didn't get there until half time, but thats ok, it was still oodles of fun. For some reason she is a Pheonix fan, so she was rooting for them while I was rooting for the Jazz. This made for a fun time. (Only time you'll really see me "rooting" or even caring an ounce for sports is if I know the person playing, or if I am of course at the actual event).


Jazz won! Woot woot!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Looks Like so much fun!! Glad you got some sister time.