Sunday, March 1, 2009

The best thing in the world...

is family! I love my family. We used to spend every single Sunday after church up at my families house. Within the last 6 months or so it has seemed to have happened much less. I miss it. Today we were able to get almost everyone together for dinner. It was last minute but we were able to throw some things together to make it an awesome meal. There is nothing better than dinner with the whole family. Family + Food = Happiness. Afterwards, we talked and relaxed, and played some ball games in the basement. I even had a blast playing with Britt's remote control helicopter!

I love my family so much! They make me laugh so hard. I love being with my family. There's nothing better.

1 comment:

Mandi Roth said...

What a fun day! Glad you were able to throw something together so quick.