Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day 1: Caribbean Cruise

Well I figure that while I'm home, already unpacked for the most part, and the laundry is in the wash I may as well get started on posting about the cruise!

Here is Day 1. We sailed off on Sunday, got situated in our cabin, we had an outside cabin thank goodness. Felt a lot less claustrophobic than last time. We also had the first night of dining in the nice dining room. We met the people who we would be sitting with for the whole cruise. Thank goodness they were cool people. They were fun to sit with. Here are some pics from sailing off.







3 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

So beautiful!! I love your pictures, can't wait to hear more, the weather was beautiful!

thebelnapfam said...

I am so jealous. It looks like you had so much fun....I cannot wait to see more pics...!!

satomblablabla said...

wow! these pictures are so great... and you do not look prego AT ALL from behind there!