Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving...

A little bit belated, but I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you were able to spend time with those you love. We've been having a great time with some of Skyler's family who are in town for Westin's baby blessing. This Thanksgiving was probably the best I've ever had. I was surrounded by so many people that I love and care about and of course as an added bonus we had Westin with us this year. His first Thanksgiving was wonderful. I will hopefully blog more about our day later. I am grateful for my new little family, and the rest of my wonderful family and friends. I love and appreciate you all in my life.

1 comment:

Mandi Roth said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you! It sounds like it was a GREAT day! Can't wait to hear all about it. I'm thankful for you in my life. Glad you had Westin this year to make it even better.