Thursday, November 19, 2009

Two great things

Earlier this week I made these...

Photo (& recipe) found here

Never had a chance to take my own before they were gone!

while holding Westin in this...

Curtousy of Google images

I love this thing. It's sooo nice to be able to hold him close and still have my hands free. I've made dinners lots of times while wearing it as well. He pretty much demands to be held. He doesn't like being by himself. Now if I only looked as good as she does wearing it. I haven't been using it as much lately because my back is killing me. I don't think I'm going to attribute the back pain to this product because I'm pretty sure it started before I got this thing. I had lower back pain in the later part of my pregnancy. Now it's more mid back. I'm not sure what is causing it. Perhaps I can attribute it to carring a baby around all day? Maybe it's my bad posture? I'm trying to work on that. Or maybe it's from lack of sleep? I don't know, maybe a mix of these things. Maybe it's time to ask for a back massage from my masseuse husband! Though a Chiropractor is probably what I need.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I am glad that you have one. I love mine to just wish I would have gotten different color.

Kittyrunner said...

Awesome! Maybe you should try a cookie and a message. :)

satomblablabla said...

dude, it's the baby, trust me. your body is lifting, carrying, and moving in so many ways on a daily basis now that it was never used to before. I had back problems for the first 8 months and then I also got tendonitis in my right wrist. ah, motherhood!