Monday, November 30, 2009

Autumn Strolls

I took many walks with Westin before the weather turned much colder. My mom got me started. She came up once or twice a week and we went up for long walks up at Memory Grove, just up road from where we live. Skyler and I have been on small walks to the park many many times but I rarely ever went up on the long road that is in the park until now. Now I go to the end of the road all the time. It's so much more fun to walk with a baby! Sometimes after our walk we would grab some lunch at the Lion House. Love that place! So good!

Natalie joined us for a walk

Gorgeous Atumn Colors

Stroller rides put him to sleep. He loves them!


A walk with mom and dad

2 comments:

Andrea said...

What a cute kid growing so fast. I am sorry that i was not able to come to the blessing. Getting a sup in our ward is a nightmare.

Gina said...

pics of the baby were beautiful :)
now that we live in the same city (again) and I'm not crazy with post partum depression, we should totally get together and catch up. :)