Wednesday, March 16, 2011

He's 30!

Happy Birthday to my awesome husband!

He turned 30 this week!


30 seems like it should be a big deal, so I will make it a big deal.

That is 3 complete decades!

How shall I celebrate?

How about I list 30 things that are great about Skyler in his honor...

 here we go...


Your amazing light blue eyes (first thing I noticed about you)

You make me laugh (and sometimes roll my eyes too;)

You are very supportive of my interests

You love your little boy so much. You would do anything for him.
You handle the all the finances and bill paying too

You have a really good memory (makes up for my lack of good memory)

You make me feel beautiful and you remind me every day

You act fearless

You're usually very open to all my crazy (and not so crazy ideas)

You work hard for your family

You're a manly man with a soft mushy heart

You are very loyal to everyone you meet

You are an incredible speaker and teacher

You are a giving person

You are almost just as obsessed with yogotogo as I am

I love your smile

You are a man of many trades

I love to go places with you

You watch chick-flicks with me and actually like them (you do like them right?)

You are honest

I love your cooking

You teach me so much

You make me feel safe and comforted

You put your family first


You are very handy around the house

You never complain (unless your sick with a "man cold")

I love that you love food as much as I do

You are such a loving husband and father
You never cease to amaze me

I'm glad you were born.

You are a perfect match for me

Happy Birthday, babe!

No comments: