Monday, March 21, 2011

Westin sings Bieber

Westin was in the kitchen with me tonight and I noticed he wasn't just jabbering on as he usually does; he was singing. He was saying "baby baby, ohhhh". I told Skyler what he was saying and he said, "Sounds like he's singing Justin Bieber."

Oh, yeah! It sure sounds like it! I'm not sure how or why he was singing it. We don't listen to Justin in our household. Not that there is anything wrong with it;)


Untitled from Nicolette on Vimeo
.

Who's more cute singing this song, Justin or lil' Westin? I don't think that is a hard one;)

3 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

So Cute!! :)

Heather said...

He is adorable!

Kris and Kelli said...

That is the cutest thing ever. I know that Kodi is the same age as Westin, but he seems so much bigger and mature. He's a cutie!