Thursday, February 14, 2008




Bradley, my brother, requested I make him a crazy neon colored scarf. So I did and then made him model it for me in return. It ended up being lots of fun. One thing I learned was that neon orange (and maybe pink too) looks terrible in black and white. He is the guitarist in a band, but his guitar wasn't home so we used the guitar hero. I think that worked out better anyways. Hint: the pictures seem cooler if you blast 'Rock 'n Roll' by Led Zeppelin;)

Check out the set:
Bradley photoshoot

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

o my gosh! those pics turned out awesome. Your so good!

Ok, i have to ask, is the wall photo shopped or is it really textured like that, it's sweet.

Nicolette said...

Thanks so much!

The wall is actually grugy like that because my mom is in the process of taking down wallpaper and reduing the walls, etc. I thought it would make more of an interesting backdrop.