Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Automatic supersonic hypnotic funky fresh

Skyler's sister C'era, stayed with us over the weekend. She came to visit us, but mostly to go on some dates. She is 25 and livin' it up. She's always got a date, and if she's bored and wants to go out no matter where she is, at home in Cedar City , or while staying with us, she can take care of that in a jiffy!
She's lots of fun. I just love it when she stays over. Here are some pics we took at the park while she was here.


Jumping is fun


This makes me laugh every time I see it


I'm a moose!


Looks so handsome in green!




My husband can do tricks.. can yours?;)

I can't stand his transition glasses! egh!
"tender moment"... as C'era would say.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

How fun. It's beautiful there, unlike the desert. Beautiful pics.