Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring cleaning

Today I tried to be productive for once. I didn't let myself sleep in as much as I normally do on my day off. I got ready fast and did some errands. As I was trying to put away some food for food storage I was getting frustrated at the lack of space to put anything! So of course this called for some spring cleaning! I took almost everything out of our very small storage closet. Amazing how much stuff can fit into that small space! Then... with the help of Skyler, transferred it all to the garage out back!:)
Speaking of Spring cleaning, a few days ago I did some yard work in the front. Normally this job is reserved for the people that live on the main floor, but since they never do any kind of maintanence whatsoever such as weeding, moewing, and shoveling, the landlord offered Skyler and I a discount in our rent if we would start doing it all. We were more than willing. I have been doing most of the yard work anyways. I can't stand a trashy looking yard. So I'm down with getting a discount for doing it!

3 comments:

Mandi said...

That sounds like fun.. yard Work?? NOT!!! I am glad that your doing it and enjoy it. Discounts are always great. I ageee with the messy yard, it isn't very nice to look at. I need to do some spring cleaning, bad!! You go!!!

Mandi said...

Oh ya, i forgot.. Cute background. A little something different. Where did you find it? I really like it

Nicolette said...

Mandi, thanks! Found it at http://btemplates.com/