Monday, April 28, 2008

April, a time for baby showers

Last week I went to two baby showers for some friends from grade school. They were both in town and both on Tuesday, one after the other. They were great fun. It was good to see some friends I don't get to see very often.


Heather and I at her baby shower at the Grand America hotel

Rachel and Heather

A flower that blooms when hot tea is poured into the glass

Fancy Foods

This is how you hold it... pinky up!

Afternoon tea anyone?

Pink baby blanket I made for Heather

Rachel holding up the dress from me. I also gave her a half multi-frame/half hot pink fabric board where I put photos from the pregnancy shoot we did

Mandy, myself, Heather, and Rachel



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you!! Your pics aren't showing.. Where are they?? I want to see them. Sounds like you had fun!!

Nicolette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alicia and Devin said...

Wow!! Looks good. I wish I could have been there

Alicia and Devin said...

Wow!! Looks good. I wish I could have been there

Anonymous said...

hey you.. very cute pics. looks like a lot of fun. You look so good. thanks for sharing..

satomblablabla said...

hey it's rachel!! tell her i said hello and congratulations!

Brett - Rachel B said...

Hey thanks for this awesome post. Can I copy it and put the entire thing on my blog? Just kidding. Love the pics, I'm keeping them.
And I'm so glad you had a good time! I love hanging out with you!
rachel