Sunday, October 12, 2008

A few of my favorite foods...

I was going to just include lots of my random favorite things, but then I discovered that there was too much food so I'll just make a section all it's own. We'll start there... Yeah, I'm just a little bored, just in case you were wondering.
Food. Here are a few of my favorites...

Tapioca Pudding

I don't have it too often. But it's one of my favorite treats, when it's warm, not cold. It doesn't normally look too appetizing so this is the best picture I could find.

Teryaki Chicken

Best I've ever had was while on the cruise in Hawaii, but I think my location had a little something to do with that. Teryaki chicken/rice bowls will do just fine when I'm on the run.

Molten Lava Cake


My favorite guilty pleasure. Along with Skyler. You can buy these in the grocery store for like $2 and suprisingly, they are pretty descent as well.


Love this or pancakes in the morning. I add brown sugar. Delicio!
Lemon Meltaway Cookies

It's a good thing I don't live closer to a Cutler's, because I would always be there, buying these things. They seriously melt in your mouth like they say they will.


Smoothies

Who doesn't like smoothies!? Quick, yummy, and semi-healthy treat. I like to try all the smoothie options, but then I tend to play it safe and just go back to my favorites and stick with that.


Sushi

I had previously had lots of bad experiences with sushi thus never liked it. But recently I went to Happy Sumo with some co-workers of mine and we ordered over $100 worth of sushi with company money. I tried what seemed like almost everything on the menu. Now I always crave it. However, I don't know why, but expensive sushi just seems to taste better. Don't know why.



Cupcakes

I LOVE cupcakes. They are just so cute and they're easier to eat than regular cake. I often think how cool it would be to bake and design cupcakes all fancy as a profession. Wouldn't that be sweet!?

3 comments:

Brett - Rachel B said...

good choices. props with the tap

Stephanie said...

oh man, i'm with you on the molten cake and sushi. i crave sushi, and yes, it must be from a nice place, cheap sushi is never good

Heather said...

So I've tagged you to tell seven random things about yourself. Now you have an excuse to do another one not about food - although food does deserve its props. =)