Sunday, June 7, 2009

4th Anniversay


I have a lot of catching up to do! I'll start with our 4th anniversary back on May 5th. Originally we weren't going to go anywhere because I was sick, but I didn't want to let our day pass by without celebrating. We decided it would be fun to go to the place where we had our wedding dinner on our wedding day, El Matador. We hadn't been there since our wedding day and since then it had moved to a different, better location and was remodeled quite nicely. We had a great time. I devoured so many delicious chips and salsa that I hardly ate any of my actual meal.

3 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

What a nice night, and you got to go to the place that you had your wedding at! how fun!

Kittyrunner said...

Congrats!!

Kenley and Mel said...

OMG I can't believe you're celebrating your 4th already! Wow how time passes.You two are still the cutest couple ever, I am so excited for you guys and your cute lil' baby on the way.