Thursday, July 2, 2009

Baby Shower

I can't believe it's taken me so long to post this. It's been exactly one month since my baby shower so I think it's about time. A friend of mine was going to be in town and wanted to throw me a shower while she was here. Turns out over half the people that were invited were not able to attend. One friend even broke her foot the day before! But it turned out to be so much fun! We played some fun games, ate, and opened some gifts. I had such a fun time. Thanks everyone!

Some of the adorable decorations


Opening gifts





Afterwards we stopped by to admire the new Okur Mountain temple, just down the road a bit. The open house was going on so there were lots of people there. It just looked beautiful next to the awesome blue sky. What an awesome night.


3 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

What a fun party!! too bad i missed it. I'm glad you had a good time. i hope you got the gift i sent you. Cute decorations and Beautiful Temple picture.

Heather said...

Hey, I actually have a few more decorations pics that I need to send you if you want them.

Brett - Rachel B said...

I'm so jealous! I wanted to be there- but looks like Heather did a stellar job, per usual.