Thursday, July 9, 2009

San Diego

Last month we took a road trip down to San Diego with Skyler's sister, C'era. It was a very brief trip with a very long car ride. I had never driven to Cali before and I hope to avoid ever having to do that again, especially while pregnant. Saturday was jam packed. In the morning we all (including Skyler's mom who flew in the night before) went to the San Diego temple for C'era to receive her endowments. It was as beautiful as I imagined. Such a beautiful temple.








4 comments:

satomblablabla said...

can i just say that i think you are a fabulous photographer?! I LOVE the temple pics... esp the focused flower shots!!!!

Heather said...

Love that first pic of the temple.I wish we would have gone when we visited a couple years ago. Someday, I'll get to go... =)
Oh and yeah, driving for long periods of time when pregnant is definitely not fun.

Heather said...

Oh and you look great. Can hardly tell your pregnant!

Kenley and Mel said...

That would be so fun! I've always loved that Temple, and your pictures look so beautiful (as always) you've got such an amazing talent