Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Night Bite to remember

My sisters and I went to see New Moon the day after it came out. We figured this was a good excuse to finally have a girls night out. We really don't get together as often as we should. We decided to make this happen more often it was so fun. I was silly and didn't get tickets until the day before and so we could only get the seats close to the screen. It turned out to not be all that bad. Kenzie actually thought they were good seats. First thing she said to me is "wow, good seats Nic!" and I don't think it was meant to be sarcastic haha. After the movie we went out for some Italiano at Biaggi's.



3 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

What a fun night to remember and do often. it's so nice to hang out with family and you have a great family!

Kittyrunner said...

Glad you got to get out with the girls! That's so fun! The pictures of Westin last month are adorable. I like the one where Skyler's asleep and Westin's eyes are wide open. :) Sounds like St. George was an awesome vacation for you! That's so nice to get away--but definitely a lot of hard work to get everything together. Babies need so much stuff it seems like.

Kenley and Mel said...

That sounds like a blast, I need to get together with my sisters more often too!
So was New Moon better than Twilight to you? I thought so. I LOVED Twilight but New Moon was still better. I can't wait to go see it again!