Sunday, April 13, 2008

C'era was in town for business... dating business that is, so she stayed with us again this past weekend. It's so nice having her around. Makes our lives a little bit more interesting. Saturday morning, Skyler and I went to Pictureline to get the camera sensor cleaned. It needed a cleaning very badly. We were just looking around while it was being cleaned when some kind of presentation with a slideshow started. It turns out that it was work by Bry Cox. He is an amazing photographer. He does all kinds of work in Utah. I didn't know of him before this. He did a little presentation then we all went outside and observed him do a photoshoot with a professional model from the area. She is in the first set of pictures in the model section on his website. It was pretty cool. He also has some amazing slideshows on his site as well. Make sure you turn up your speakers.
When we got home we walked over to Memory Grove where C'era and Tony, one of her friends were slacklining. We watched them for a minute but I of course had to try it. It was pretty hard! C'era said I did pretty darn good for my frist time! It was pretty fun.




Take a look at this video. Found this on Youtube. Some people take it to the extreme. Pretty crazy!
We also finally sold our workout machine. It just had to go. Neither of us really wanted to get rid of it, but we just don't have the space for it, we never have. That's why it was never really used. It seriously took up almost half of our bedroom. I practically had to climb over it to get into bed every night. Finally I just had enough so I put it on Craigslist and KSL. We got lots of responses. We sold it on Saturday. We practically gave it away. We sold it for $200. We included the weights. I think there was about 150 lbs. of weights. That alone should be worth about $150! $1/pound. I didn't realize that until after I had already posted a price though. Oops! The guy who bought it got it for a steal! That's ok though. I'm just glad to be rid of it and have more space finally!

7 comments:

Brett - Rachel B said...

$200?! Who are you Santa Claus?

Brett - Rachel B said...

$200?! Who are you Santa Claus?

Brett - Rachel B said...

$200?! Who are you Santa Claus?

Brett - Rachel B said...

haha, sorry i don't know why it keeps doing that..

satomblablabla said...

WOW... that video was pretty crazy like you said! Too bad nobody from Utah will REPRESENT! The only videos I could find in utah for slacklining were like 4 ft above the ground.

Stephanie said...

Can I have the link to your flicker photos. I did enjoy looking at your amazing pictures.

thebelnapfam said...

Wow that looks like a fun little game, I would not do to well at it I dont think!!!!