Monday, September 29, 2008

Update...

Since my last post, we got a call from the insurance agency who were investigating the accident a little further to make sure that the other person was 100% at fault before they paid for everything. Turns out they were. Surprise, suprise. They also told us that after the car had been looked at, they came to the conclusion that it would just be totaled out. It would have cost too much to fix. So it will not be fixed. I will never drive that car again. I wouldn't really want to drive it again after it's been through that anyways, but I will miss it. I Loved that car!

We've been in search of another car to replace it. So far, we haven't found anything. When we take back our rental car tomorrow, Skyler will begin taking the bus to work, while I drive the SAAB to work. He has been working at my dad's computer business in Kaysville for the last week. We are not sure if this will become permanent or not at this point, but he sure loves it. He has discovered that he loves to help and take care of people. He's been dressing up really nice for work. Even wearing tie! This is nice compared to what I would see him coming home wearing when he did construction. So handsome!

Also, my wrist is still not happy. I am supposed to wear my brace more often than I do so it can heal. Skyler keeps getting after me about wearing it. It's bulky and just gets in the way! But I promise I will try harder!

No comments: