Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy 80th Birthday Grandma!!!

As I try to catch up on some blogging, I want to wish my grandmother Happy Birthday. She turned 80 yesterday, but we celebrated it a week early. Her family enjoyed taking part in celebrating her 80 years of life thus far. We had dinner, played a game to get to know her better, and of course had cake and ice cream.

Maurine Stahle

(My favorite picture of her)

I wanted to honor her in my own way by making a slide show for her, as I did at my grandpa's 80th last year. It took a long time to make only because choosing the songs were so hard! I mean they really have to be just perfect! I still wish I could have found better songs, but I was pleased with how it turned out. I think that the only people who were in tears from watching it were my own parents haha. If you would like to watch it (which you should... if you have 12 minutes to spare) you can follow this link. Excuse the poor quality. I guess uploading it diminishes the quality somehow. I uploaded the video for an aunt who lives in St. George and an uncle who lives in Illinois and could not attend. Happy Birthday Grandma!




2 comments:

Heather said...

She looks a little like a brunette version of Natalie I think.

Brett - Rachel B said...

oh pretty grandma!