Thursday, December 4, 2008

Photo Books

Last month there was an offer from Oprah for a site called snapfish for a free photo book. I had actually been wanting to create one for awhile now so I took advantage of it and created 3! I created one of portraits I've done for family and friends, and one of random photography, and one of portraits I've taken of my family over the last few years (has not arrive yet). I wanted to add a ton more pictures but was only allowed 20 pages free. I am quite pleased with them. It's kind of fun to have them in book form. (sorry about all the pictures... I couldn't hold back!)




Here is another book...

8 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

LOVE IT!!! what a great thing to have. I totally love your photography!! i wish you lived here so you could take pictures for me. I love your nature ones and the bridals and i just love them all.

Stephanie said...

thanks for sharing so many. They are all SO beautiful. You are so amazingly talented. I would love to get together next time I come up and learn from the master.

Heather said...

Those look great. That's awesome you got them for free!

thebelnapfam said...

wow that is cool, I wish that I saw that episode, I have wanted to try it as well.....cute books

chelseareeve said...

You are amazing. Out of the years that I've known you, I've never actually seen your photography...hello...who am I? These are beautiful. My sister told me about the Oprah episode a couple days after it came out. I wish I would have taken advantage of it. I didn't really get what my sister was talking about...I wasn't sure if it was real or a scam of some sort...how am I so not trusting with people sometimes? Anyway, your pictures are amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Kenley and Mel said...

My sister did that free book too! Your look amazing! I want to see them. You have so much covered in your book, they look great!!!

Kenley and Mel said...

I just can't get over how amazing your photography is! Your so talented! I love them - all of them.

Kenley and Mel said...

I just can't get over how amazing your photography is! Your so talented! I love them - all of them.