Sunday, December 28, 2008

Temple on Canvas

Some of you may know that Skyler is also a photographer at heart. He tends to focus on non-portrait photograhy for the most part. I'm glad we live so close to the temple because he really enjoys getting pictures of the Salt Lake Temple. He has so many differnt versions of pictures of the same building. Recently he's been messing around with a program where you can digitally create paintings from a picture. In this case, he turned what was previously a picture, into what appears to be a painting of the Salt Lake Temple. It took him a considerable amoung of time to do. Though I love this picture, and it's one of my favorites, I hope that he will do this to some of my other favorites as well.




The first picture is a 16X24 he had printed on canvas. It looks so nice in person. It just makes me want to sit and stare at it. The second picture is how a 16X20 would look. He is thinking about getting several printed on canvas as 16X20 in a couple of weeks or so. If you are interested in getting this on canvas (not stretched) it is $35. If you would like it shipped, it's $40. Super deal!!! I wish he had had this avaliable before Christmas, for Christmas gifts and such!!!

1 comment:

Mandi Roth said...

very beautiful!!! Love it.