Sunday, October 31, 2010

Concluding September

We took Westin to the playground for the first time and he loved it! Well, at first he wasn't so sure about going down the slide with mom or dad, but he warmed up to the idea pretty quickly.



He thought the swings were the best part!
But I think the smile says it all!

Oh, and we have an announcement to make...
(drumroll please....)
Westin is no longer afraid of the sand.
He has made peace with it.
Now we just need to really put it to the test on a real beach, perhaps Hawaii?
On another note, I love that Westin will actually sit through (most) of a show and be entertained so I can get something done! (But I do try to hold back on the amount of TV time he gets.) He really loves The Fox and the Hound 2. So do I.
We'll end September with a picture I just love.
Daddy reading with Westin is always a picture moment.

No comments: