Sunday, October 10, 2010

Southern Utah part 2

We started off the day at no place other than the Bear Paw for breakfast, of course. My favorite breakfast place in St. George. Go there if you haven't been!

Then we were off to Zions to spend the day. Once we go there, we came to find out that we came on the second busiest time of the year, labor day weekend. Should have known! But that's when we were there so that's when we would go. It turned out to not be a big deal at all. We were fortunate enough to find a parking spot at the visitors center (which was packed full) and then we just shuttled up the canyon.




Isn't this place just breath taking?!

While we were at the visitors center, we asked which hikes were the most baby friendly. And though they told us about a few, we ended up going on the wrong trail. We accidentally took the "upper" and not the "lower" trail. (I will point out that it was Skyler's fault, I was just following:)

It turned out to be a very difficult hike, especially for me, and I wasn't the one carrying Westin on my back.


But eventually we made it to the waterfall. It was kind of cool standing behind the waterfall.




Resting by the big tree



We rewarded ourselves with an ice cream from this place.

If I remember correctly, I had blackberry cream cheese in a waffle cone. Uhm, yes it was delicious. Not pictured- because I ate it.

No comments: